Ideal for business or vacation travel, Club Donatello, a San Francisco Exchange Preferred Resort, is a four-star, boutique resort that provides an intimate ambiance in the heart of San Francisco’s Union Square.
Whether in San Francisco for fine dining, shopping at Union Square, attending the Best of Broadway or the Symphony or Ballet, attending a conference at the Moscone Convention Center, or simply enjoying the beautiful city, guests can let the Club Donatello be their pied-a-terre in San Francisco. Request a custom quote on a Wyndham Donatello timeshare.
Our Pricing Advantage
How do we get such attractive pricing? We eliminate the middleman for our clients. Prices are wholesale direct from our hundreds of managed owners to you. Our non Wyndham inventory & pricing is too low for public offering. For membership information click here.
No Public Rentals
Vacation Strategy Tips. The best deal for your money is Value Season. In addition, Sunday through Thursdays is significantly less expensive than Friday & Saturday at most resorts. Holidays may be higher than the normal rates. We will always verify the price with you before your booking is final.
Spacious studios with a sitting area and full bath
- Conveniently located just one block from Union Square, the theatre district, cable car line, and world-class dining
- Indoor whirlpool spa and saunas
- Weekly Welcome reception Fridays from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Top Floor Lounge with Outdoor terrace
- Italian Dining at Zingari Ristorante
- Parking fee $42 + Tax, subject to change
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Fitness Center
- Wheelchair Accessible
Map & Directions
This resort map below is a fully functional Google map for your convenience.